Considering a new role or change in your career? Are you an entrepreneur or business owner? Do you need to present a professional image to your clients? If you’re not on LinkedIn, it’s career suicide.
Queen Bee Styling and City CV are partnering to present a FREE one-hour webinar on 5th July 2018 at 12.30 to help you to create an attention-grabbing, key-word optimised and 100% complete LinkedIn profile which will get you noticed for the right reasons.
With over 450 million members worldwide LinkedIn is the premier professional networking site. An incredible 97% of recruiters and head-hunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source.
The webinar will be hosted by City CV’s CEO, Victoria McLean, an award-winning CV writer, former blue-chip recruitment manager and head hunter with 20+ years’ industry experience.
Use her unrivalled expertise to answer your burning questions on how to use this incredible networking tool to its full advantage. The programme will offer exclusive insights into:
- LinkedIn? The facts you need to know
- How to develop your online brand for your sector
- The ideal headline and summary – why every character counts
- The five biggest LinkedIn mistakes to avoid
- How to make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best key words
- The perfect upload
- Building and managing your network
- The most relevant LinkedIn groups for you – how to find them and make the most of them
- Be a LinkedIn ‘Subject Matter Expert’ in your niche – blog, share, excite
- Live Q&A with Victoria
If you are unable to listen to the webinar live, do still register, and we can notify you afterwards of how to listen to the recording. Please click here to register