Are the clothes you’re wearing right now filling you with joy… or just making you feel bleurgh?
What we wear is hugely important. And not just because we want to look good – our clothes can have a significant impact on how we FEEL. And right now we could all do with a mood lift.
But how do you buy new clothes you love in these strange times?
If you’re in lockdown you can’t visit clothes shops. And even if you’re not, you’re probably not traveling far, and can’t even try clothes on in the changing rooms.
Enter online shopping. It’s been around for a few years now, but has really come into its own this year with 41 million people in the UK now clothes shopping online. That’s an increase from 19% of the population to a massive 40% from February to May 2020 and it continues to grow.
And as a former fashion buyer and now fashion stylist with 30 years experience, I know exactly how to shop savvily online. Where to find the right products for the best prices, the sizing quirks to know about and how to avoid delivery costs and returns issues.
I have put together a masterclass sharing my top online shopping secrets. So you can shop with confidence and bag bargains you’ll love – and that will make you feel and look good.
Here’s what you’ll learn in it:
- The five wardrobe essentials you need to feel good in lockdown
- The magic ingredients to dress up your every day outfits
- The best brands to shop online for your figure
- The secret places to bag a bargain
- The hot independent brands to know
- How to seek out the styles you need.
- The insider tips that will minimise returns
- How to ensure you are buying a quality piece for the right price
- How to make environmentally friendly choices when shopping
- How to buy timeless quality pieces over fast fashion
- How to elevate and refresh your current style
- How to ensure you get what you pay for
- The money saving tips the retailers don’t advertise
- How to reduce sizing mistakes
- The shops that don’t let you return online sales in store
At the end of the class you’ll know exactly where to find clothes that will suit you, and how to online shop for them.
Here’s what some of my clients say about working with me online:
‘Sally instinctively knew what I was looking for and had great suggestions! It really couldn’t have been easier and I’m so pleased with what I bought.’
‘I love my new clothes….I can’t believe (virtual shopping) was as easy as it was!
‘Sally has taken the stress out of (online) shopping for me and now I have lots of outfits that I feel great in.’
I will spend time answering questions at the end, so I’m only opening up the class to 15 people to ensure everyone gets value from it.
Sign up by Friday 20th at 10pm and pay just £22 instead of £29!
So if you are tired of your clothes and returning items from shopping online, say goodbye to the lockdown style blues and become a stylish savvy and successful shopper, secure your place on my masterclass right now!
Love to dress with more style and confidence?
Get my top 10 tips and discover how to transform your style - and dress with confidence. Sign up now for your free copy.